The role and responsibility of a Site Security Officer is extremely broad ranging. Security Officers are there to protect your premises through the prevention of theft, avoiding water and fire damage and deterring vandalism. They can will control access by any visitors or contractors that may legitimately require entry to your property.
- NGP security Officers are SIA licenced with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Further to this, every officer will have undergone a personal assessment and in-house training programme.
- The first thing we look for when recruiting Static Security Officers is a confident personality.
- The Officer dispatched to your premises will be fully briefed to your specific requirements.
- We strictly adhere to HSE guidelines for lone workers and have procedures in place to ensure the safety of our Static Security Officers at all times.
NGP provides uniformed Static Security Officers to cover all types of industries / events, such as:
- Construction / Demolition sites
- Private one off events or functions
- Gate House or Access Control
- Retail & Business Parks.